With a mouth large enough to swallow a man whole and feet large enough to crush anything underfoot, this is ten tons of ground-shaking hell on Earth. When it comes to this jungle, it's good to be king.
Tyrannosaurus is present on the island in large numbers; extreme caution is advised when dealing with these animals as they are overly dangerous and difficult to kill. Tyrannosaurs can cause mayhem on a large scale, leaving a path of destruction in their wake. It is advised that you keep your distance from these creatures; your life depends on it.
The Tyrannosaurs across the island are significantly larger in size and weight than that of unmodified adult members of the species Tyrannosaurus rex. All the Tyrannosaurs on the island are clones or “children” so to speak from a single parent animal designated “Big Daddy” who we believe to be still alive somewhere on the island. These creatures are also far more aggressive than expected. Combined with their armored hide, they are formidable foes.
Bite: Tyrannosaurus is equipped with a colossal set of jaws capable of crunching sinew and bone. Any human foolish enough to allow themselves to come within reach of these jaws won’t see the light of another day.
Tail Swipe: The Tyrannosaurus will swipe it's tail and hit any humans that are behind it. This attack will send humans flying.
Trample: The jaws aren’t your only problem; the animal’s pure size means that a Tyrannosaur is capable of stepping on and crushing people underfoot.
Roar: The Tyrannosaur’s roar has the power to increase the attack strength of any nearby dinosaur.
- Roaring will briefly increase the health of nearby dinosaurs.
- Hold sprint to gradually increase your speed. Charging into humans will trample them.
- Hold jump or crouch to move your head. Use bite to eat humans and restore your health.
- Is able to take large amounts of damage. Use this to take out large groups of humans.
- Simply eating humans or trampling them. Even when humans are inside a building, Tyrannosaur's roar can cause a disorientation for the mercenaries inside. This gives other, smaller, dinosaurs some help for the win.
- Eating a human as a Tyrannosaurus will give you some of your health back. This is it's main attack.
- When charging into a group of humans stop charging when you get close enough because this will make it easier for you to turn and eat humans.
- Roar as dinosaurs pass by you to buff them. This will allow them to take a little bit more damage than they would normally be able to.